Established in 1999, MJM Maintenance Installation cc is a wholly black owned electrical construction company with its head office in Phalaborwa, Limpopo. MJM Maintenance Installation cc (trading as MJM Electrical) supplies, install and maintains electrical, instrumentation, solar PV and air conditioning services. We have been proudly serving the mining, government, retail and residential market segments.
We aim to serve :-
• our customers by adding superior value with our industry expertise, innovative systems and commitment to them;
• our associates and their families by providing opportunities for associates to grow, advance and secure a prosperous future;
• our suppliers through mutually rewarding relationships; and
• the communities in which we live and work.
What we do?
At MJM Electricals, we:-
• Sell and distribute electrical, instrumentation and air-conditioning components and products,
• Design, supply, install and maintain electrical, instrumentation and air-conditioning projects, and
• Assemble and pre-wire electrical boards and combiner boxes
Our clients are in the mining, industrial and residential market segment.
• We are uncompromising in our integrity, honesty, and fairness.
• We are relentless in keeping people safe from harm, and we provide a healthy work environment.
• We are passionate about excellence and doing our work right the first time.
• We inspire each other with important work full of purpose, challenging development opportunities, and rewarding careers.
• We actively build a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment where all views are welcomed, openness is encouraged, and teamwork and merit are cornerstones.
• We build positive, long-term relationships with our customers, joint-venture partners, subcontractors, suppliers, and colleagues that are built on trust, respect, and collaboration.
• We develop and apply world-class technology. We listen, learn, and seek out the best ideas.
• We improve the quality of life in communities where we work by respecting local cultures, engaging local people, and protecting the environment.